"TATENOKAWA" 100 Year Vision
To Make Sake That Will One Day Lead the World
At the end of the Second World War, it is thought that were almost 7000 sake breweries.
This figure peaked in 1975 but has been on a steady decline ever since. Presently, as of 2014, there are only 1300 breweries that actually make sake.
We plan to make sake popular again by spreading sake culture and tradition throughout Japan and beyond.
As Japanese Cuisine becomes more and more popular throughout the world, so too does sake. Our goal is to make sake that appeals to and is recognised by people globally.
- Give pleasure to people through the taste of sake.
- Sake brewing of the highest quality that is adored by many.
- Globally recognised sake brand “TATENOKAWA” by 2030.
- A company that through its employees, continues to grow for another 100 years.
- A sake that is served at all the best restaurants across the world by 2110.